TEAM ASSOCIATED DATSUN 620 APEX 2 RTR 4WD
Team Associated's new Datsun 620 truck is a highly-detailed and fun-to-drive Ready-to-Run RC car. Built on a budget-friendly Apex2 Sport chassis, the Datsun 620 features some of the latest features in racing. A front and rear independent suspension with coil-over shocks and active rear toe give the Apex2 Sport the ultimate in handling on uneven tarmac. This makes it a perfect platform for the 1:10 scale Datsun 620!
A 1970s Japanese classic truck
The Datsun 620's unusual flowing lines have inspired many tuners over the years. One undeniable factor of its design is the flexibility of being able to provide a blank canvas for any type of build. Workhorse, hauling, racing, commuting---it could do it all. Unlike other pickups during this time period, one key ingredient is their availability. This might be accredited to their superior build quality. Another factor could be the small innovations introduced throughout its lifespan.
Team Associated is proud to offer an officially licensed Datsun 620 in 1:10 scale form for the Apex2 Sport chassis. This superbly designed single-piece polycarbonate body features a highly detailed decal sheet, injection-molded fender mirrors, windshield wipers, and spoiler. Modeled after wheels from that era, the 1.9 bronze-colored turbine-style rims are the perfect fit on this realistic-looking Datsun 620.
Please Note: This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational such as batteries and charger.
- Steel dogbone set and drive axles
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Adjustable hook and loop battery straps
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors
- Aluminum motor plate
- Adjustable shock mounting locations
- Bolt-on steering plates
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Plastic tub main chassis
- POM-filled injection-molded pivot balls
- Oilite bushings
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 458mm (18.03in)
Width: 190mm (7.48in)
Wheelbase: 259mm (10.2in)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Required To Complete
- Four AA batteries for radio
- Suitable 6-cell NiMH or 2S or 3S LiPo battery with T-type connector for vehicle
- Charger suitable for chosen battery