FMS 1400MM VOTEC V322 SPORT PLANE w/o TX/RX/BATT
Yes, you heard it! The brand new aerobatic model from FMS, the Votec 322 is here!
The Votec 322 is a Swiss two-seat low-wing monoplane based on the Rihn DR-107 One design and is designed for amateur construction by MSW Aviation of Wohlen.
The aircraft adopts a streamlined fuselage design and scaled Hamilton colour scheme. Built with a hollow a wing design, carbon fiber tubes, preinstalled precision ball links and rods the Votec 322 delivers an enhanced 3D performance.
The high torque 30G servos ensures large control surface throw for more aerobatic manoeuvre. Wing tip side force generators can dramatically improve yaw authority and keep the aircraft "locked-in" during aerobatic manoeuvres, especially in knife-edge orientation. The Votec 322 also features a wooden propeller for high strength and efficiency, a first for the FMS line.
Experience an unparalleled 3D flight performance with the new Votec 322 from FMS.
FMS Votec V322 Sport Plane Features:
- Powerful 4258-KV550 motor, Predator 70A ESC and 30G servos
- High-strength, high-efficiency wooden blades propeller
- Carbon fiber tubes for strength
- Hollow-wing for weight control
- Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw
- Screw-together construction, no gluing
- Wingspan: 1400mm / 55.12 in
- Overall Length: 1490mm / 58.67 in
- Flying Weight: 2600g
- Motor Size: 4258-KV550
- ESC: 70A ESC(With 200mm length input cable)
- Servo: 30g x 4
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (centre of gravity): 115-125mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 15 x 7
- Recommended Battery: 6S 22.2V 3300mAh 35C
- Approx. Flying Duration: 5 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 10-30 Minutes
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This kit is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires the following for completion: 4 Channel Radio, 6 Cell 22.2V 3300mAh LiPo Battery, 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger.